6.23.2006

First official post (on this blog)!

Hey everyone! This is my first post. I had a blog previously, but I wanted to start a fresh one. So, here it is!! I just started taking a knitting class at the local yarn shop. It is so fun!!!! I cannot wait to knit things. Our project in the class is a hat knit flat instead of in the round. It's fun to sit around with these ladies and knit and laugh! hehe! Also, the teacher recommended that we not buy acrylic yarn to do projects with because the projects will become plasticy after a while. Leave a comment and tell me about your experiences with acrylic yarn, please!! I need all the help I can get. lol. Ok well I don't have any pictures right now, but I will hopefully have some later. Thats all for now!

TTYL! :-)

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]